Welcome to the Zend Framework Training at Ahmedabad Training Institute! Our mission is to provide a comprehensive, up-to-date training program for anyone interested in learning Zend Framework, the versatile and popular web application development framework.
Here at the Zend Framework Training at our institute, we offer a variety of courses designed to get you up and running with Zend Framework quickly. Our beginner courses cover the basics of Zend Framework, including setting up and configuring a web server, using the MVC pattern, and creating custom components. We also offer more advanced courses that cover topics such as creating and using APIs, developing custom Zend Framework modules, and using Zend Framework with other frameworks.
To ensure that our courses are always up-to-date and relevant, we work closely with the Zend Framework team to ensure that we are always teaching the most recent version of the framework. As a result, our courses are always based on the latest version of Zend Framework, meaning that you can be confident that you are learning the latest techniques and best practices for developing for the platform.
At the Zend Framework Training Institute, we are dedicated to making sure that our students feel comfortable and confident in their knowledge of Zend Framework. We provide a friendly and supportive learning environment and our experienced instructors are always available to answer questions and provide guidance.
If you are looking for a comprehensive and up-to-date training program to get you started with Zend Framework, Ahmedabad Training Institute is the perfect place for you. Sign up today and start learning!
Zend Framework Training Course Content:
Introduction to Zend Framework
1. What is Zend Framework?
2. What is MVC (Model-View-Controller)?
3. What are the Features of Zend Framework?
4. Installing and Setting up Zend Framework
Working with Zend Framework
1. Creating and Configuring Zend Framework Projects
2. Working with Database Connections
3. Working with Controllers, Views, and Models
4. Using Zend Form Elements
5. Working with Helper Classes
6. Working with Layouts and Partial Views
7. Working with Plugins and Action Helpers
8. Using Zend Tool to Create Skeleton Applications
9. Working with Zend_Acl for Access Control
10. Working with Zend_Cache for Caching
Advanced Zend Framework
1. Working with Zend_Soap for Web Services
2. Working with Zend_Gdata for Google Services
3. Working with Zend_Search_Lucene for Full-Text Search
4. Working with Zend_Pdf for PDF Creation
5. Working with Zend_Feed_Reader for RSS Feeds
6. Working with Zend_Queue for Asynchronous Tasks
7. Working with Zend_Mail for Email
8. Working with Zend_Http_Client for HTTP Requests
9. Working with Zend_Amf for Flex Applications
10. Working with Zend_Navigation for Breadcrumbs and Navigation